Date: June 8-10, 2018 10-15 ANNIVERSARY AND REUNION CELEBRATION
In 2018, The All-American Fencing Academy will be celebrating
10 years of All-American Fencing and 15 years of Fencing in Fayetteville. We’ve been providing fencing classes and training competitors for that long. May 2018 will mark our 10th year in Downtown Fayetteville; it will also mark our 15th year since we first started teaching in Fayetteville at Pine Forest Recreation Center.
Mark your calendars. We’re planning a 3-day celebration for our 10 years/15 years anniversary as well as a reunion for all of our fencers. We hope that you can make it!
Bookmark this page and follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with events and planning.
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 8, 2018:
- Arrivals: Contact your old friends and teammates to see if they are in town.
- 6PM – Open club: The fencing club will be open at 6PM. Current fencers may be fencing or taking lessons. The fencing club will also serve as a meeting/rendezvous location for any fencers having dinner or an evening in Downtown Fayetteville.
- 6PM – Team and alumni Downtown Fayetteville (or anywhere else you choose) “On Your Own” social. Meet with friends and family to head out to town.
Saturday, June 9, 2018:
- Team/Alumni/Family luncheon. Time and location TBA.
- 7PM: Potluck Dinner, Guests Speakers, and Movie: “The Fencer”
Sunday, June 10, 2018:
- 10AM: Open Fencing
- Short individual lessons for anyone interested
Get your 10-15 Anniversary and Reunion Shirt!
Quick update. The event has been changed to June 8-10, 2018. That also coincides with the last day of school in Cumberland County Schools. Change your calendars! (Still tentative, but this will most likely remain on this date. Final date determination will be announced in the new year). #1015AAFA