Are You Connected With AAFA?
Sign Up For Group E-mails
It’s good for both parents and if the fencer is a teen, to subscribe to our e-mail mailing list. If not, visit our website, under the “Current Members” menu, select “Subscribe to Mailing List”. Or you visit this link directly to subscribe to our mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!forum/allamericanfencing/join You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail you would like us to add to the mailing list.
Follow Us On Our Social Networks
- Facebook Page: @allamericanfencingacademy (https://www.facebook.com/allamericanfencingacademy/)
- Facebook Group: https://business.facebook.com/groups/allamericanfencing/
- Instagram: @allamericanfencing (https://www.facebook.com/allamericanfencingacademy/)
- Twitter: @aafencing (https://twitter.com/aafencing)
- Discord: We also have a Discord Server for chatting, announcements, and Virtual Fencing. Please request an invite for the Discord server.
Receive Android Notifications On Your Phone
Do you have an Android phone? Receive notifications by visiting our website on your android phone (https://www.allamericanfencing.com) and select “Allow” in the notifications prompt at the bottom of the screen.
Subscribe To Text Messages on GroupMe
GroupMe Text Notifications: We also have a GroupMe account, it’s a service you can use to receive SMS messages. Sign up by visiting: https://tinyurl.com/aafagroupme