There’s a forecast of severe inclement weather tomorrow, Thursday, March 18, 2021.
School are doing remote learning and others are remote learning.We will monitor the weather and make a determination by 4pm wether of not we’ll have class.
If we do, also make your own assessment if it is safe for you to travel. If we have to cancel class, we do have 5 Wednesdays in March so we’ll use the 5th week as a make up class.
I’ll post again tomorrow.