Hand eye coordination is good for many different sports, especially fencing. Here are some exercises that can improve your hand eye coordination! There also some crafting in the middle of the video. Don’t forget to stick around for the end credits scene. 🙂
Hand Eye Coordination Exercises with a Tennis Ball:
You will need:
- A tennis ball(s)…or a rolled sock or koosh ball
- Hot glue gun
- Partner (for some exercises)
Reminder of Dr. Miller’s Recommendation
More than anything else, new fencers and veterans, what you can do daily that will help your fencing is FOOTWORK! I’ll do individual videos for our footwork chains you can do later this week.
- Archive of On Strip/At Home Video, Audio, and Article lessons: https://www.allamericanfencing.com/category/news/on-strip-at-home-series/
- Youtube On Strip/At Home Video Training playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEf6qW3YDgw&list=PLzRoSLhb3uVcOKf0dxKmdP85MAIWCHYGL
The Last Captain Documentary
The true story of Hungarian Saber Fencer and Maestro, Jekelfalussy (Piller) György. Piller was the premiere Saber Fencer of his age, winning world championships and Olympic Gold medals. When he retired from fencing he became a highly respected coach, who directed the Hungarian national team to an unprecedented international winning streak. He fled Hungary during the Soviet crack down on his country. He settled in the United States where he introduced a generation to a new style of saber fencing.
Thank you to our On Strip/At Home Sponsors
- Fox Bookkeeping: https://www.facebook.com/Fox-Bookkeeping-484085878994066/
- Steven C. McRae, P.A.: http://stevemcraelaw.com/
- Matthew Woods VO: http://matthewwoodsvo.com/