Where to Park
With the addition of the Fayetteville Woodpeckers Minor League Baseball team and stadium, there is a lot of things going on in Downtown Fayetteville! Unfortunately, that has made parking in Downtown Fayetteville a little more difficult.
Parking Hours and Rates
- Paid parking is in effect from 9am-9pm Monday through Friday.
- The parking rate is $1 per hour, with an off-street max of $5/day.
- Free parking on weekends and city holidays, but may be subject to special event rates.
- First hour is free in the Franklin Deck.
If the doors are open, you are welcome to drop of your kids and have them walk up to the fencing academy then park the vehicle. Also, when picking up the kids, you also can leave them at the fencing club, pick up the vehicle, and park temporarily in the loading zone directly in front of the All-American Fencing Academy to pick up the children.
For up to date information on parking: https://parkfayettevillenc.com/
How To Pay For Parking
- Pay via mobile phone using the Parkmobile Ap.
- Pay using one of the pay stations located throughout downtown.