STAY CONNECTED WITH AAFA
Make Sure You Are On The Mailing List
Are you receiving our group e-mails? We typically add your e-mail when you join, however, if you have an e-mail that you would like to get announcements on, you can add yourself.
It’s good for both parents and if the fencer is a teen, to subscribe to our e-mail mailing list. We send out announcements about classes, special events, tournaments and more.
Subscribe by visiting our website, under the “Current Members” menu, select “Subscribe to Mailing List”. Or you visit this link directly to subscribe to our mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!forum/allamericanfencing/join You can also e-mail email@example.com with the e-mail you would like us to add to the mailing list.
Follow Us On Our Social Networks
- Facebook Page: @allamericanfencingacademy (https://www.facebook.com/allamericanfencingacademy/)
- Facebook Group: https://business.facebook.com/groups/allamericanfencing/
- Instagram: @allamericanfencing (https://www.facebook.com/allamericanfencingacademy/)
- Twitter: @aafencing (https://twitter.com/aafencing)
- Do you have an Android phone?
- Follow the link below under MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS OR
- Receive notifications by visiting our website on your android phone (https://www.allamericanfencing.com) and select “Allow” in the notifications prompt at the bottom of the screen.
- GroupMe Text Notifications: We also have a GroupMe account, it’s a service you can use to receive SMS messages. Sign up by visiting: https://tinyurl.com/aafagroupme