Sponsoring/Advertising our spring tournaments and summer camp at the All-American Fencing Academy is a unique opportunity!
You reach unique families and clients, not only from the local area but from all over North Carolina.
Stand out in a very visible venue!
The All-American Fencing Academy is offering an opportunity for businesses to sponsor/advertise on a fencing strip. How is this different? Your sponsorship and your business sign will hang over a fencing strip indefinitely. For example, Fencing Strip 3 has been dubbed the Fox Bookkeeping strip since Fox Bookkeeping became a sponsor.
This is an excellent and low cost opportunity to target and advertise to a specific audience for an extended period of time.
Families, students, friends, and visitors will see your sponsorship during weekly classes, monthly tournaments, and special events.
By sponsoring a strip, you are helping the fencing academy and our athletes with the equipment they need to effectively train for statewide and national competitions as well as collegiate teams.
Your Business Can Be The Sole Sponsor/Advertiser Of A Fencing Strip!
Or You Can Split The Sponsorship Cost With Other Businesses.
A single business can sponsor a single strip or a group of businesses can split the sponsorship/advertisement. For example, Fox Bookkeeping is the sole sponsor of our finals fencing strip. A single sponsorship is $800. Where else can you get indefinite advertising for $800?
If a single business sponsors a strip, the business will have the sole banner above the strip. If a group of businesses splits the sponsorship/advertisement, the banner and reel signage will include information for all participating businesses.
If your business or a group of businesses are interested in sponsoring/advertising on a fencing strip, please contact the All-American Fencing at 910-644-0137 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does your business get for sponsoring a fencing strip?
- Your business ad/logo on the set of reels. (They will remain there indefinitely, example in the picture below.)
- Your business ad/logo banner above the score box on the fencing strip with the reels (They will remain there indefinitely, example in the picture above.)
What will the ad/logo look like on the reels and on the fencing strips? Here are some examples:
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Who Will See The Sponsors/Advertisement?
Regular Practice/Class Week
- Fencers and their families will see the business sponsors
- About 40-50 students and their families per week, all will see business sponsors
- 4th Friday Walk-In Class Participants typically continue to shop downtown after classes
- Many of our families are local
- Parents drop of their children and shop downtown during class
- Fencers and their families, in addition to other friends come to spectate
- About 50-60 athletes competing during a tournament weekend
- Many families looking for lunch or dinner prior to completing the tournament
- Many out of town visitors, often from Durham, Apex, Wilmington, Greensboro, and Charlotte
For any questions, please contact Head Coach and Owner, Gerhard Guevarra.